Saturday, February 12, 2011

!! it's a beautiful life !!

Well, I wrote this poem, on my way to office...Finally, got a way to utilize my time while commuting in company bus for hours everyday...
And, here it goes...

"
it's a beautiful poem,
about our beautiful life...
moving through day & night,
inside we always bright!

it's a beautiful thought,
that I came across...
using my commute time,
to put my words in rhyme!

it's a beautiful time,
what is now is prime...
leaving behind the past,
the future is all mine!

it's a beautiful journey,
have never been alone...
friends we make or break,
experience ever been great!

it's a beautiful relation,
why give it a name...
be it love or lust,
let's play a fair game!

it's a beautiful game,
there is no rule...
play it your way,
win or lose, all the same!

it's a beautiful day,
have to cover long way...
working all week,
refreshes with sunday!

it's a beautiful life,
good and bad all rife...
pleasure be all ours,
if not cling to strife!
"
...........................................
Source: my beautiful mind! ;-)

5 comments:

Amirthalakshmi said...

hey..really liked it a lot..:)
double like on "source:my beautiful mind.."..:)
keep it up!!

shruti said...

wow! its actually nice.. keep it up, and keep blogging

Varun Bhattar said...

thanks a lot, dear ones!!

ravilynmangompit@hotmail.com said...

I really like it because there are many sincere i know,.,...,.,,.., just always read it,.,.,.,.

kirti bhatter said...

Hhhhmmmm...... its a beautiful rhyme for a beautiful life...